In this article, I will tell you 2 tricks about select excel worksheets. One trick is about how to select multiple sheets in excel at once, the other trick is about how to select sheet in Excel using keyboard.
1. How To Select Multiple Sheets In Excel At Once.
- To select multiple sheets in Excel at once, you can follow these steps.
- Click on the first sheet that you want to select.
- Hold down the Ctrl key on your keyboard and click on each additional sheet that you want to select.
- Alternatively, you can click on the first sheet, hold down the Shift key on your keyboard, and then click on the last sheet that you want to select to select all sheets between the first and last.
- Release the Ctrl or Shift key once you’ve selected all of the sheets that you need.
- Once you have multiple sheets selected, any changes you make will apply to all of the selected sheets.
- For example, if you want to change the font size or color of a cell, it will be changed in all of the selected sheets.
2. How To Select Sheet in Excel Using Keyboard.
- You can select a sheet in Excel using the keyboard by following these steps.
- Press and hold down the Ctrl key on your keyboard.
- While holding down the Ctrl key, press the Page Up or Page Down key to move between sheets.
- The Page Up and Page Down keys move you one sheet to the left or right, respectively.
- Release the Ctrl key once you’ve selected the sheet that you need.
- You can also use other keyboard shortcuts to perform various actions on your Excel sheets.
- For example, to insert a new sheet, you can press Shift + F11.
- To delete a sheet, you can press Alt + E + L + D.
- You can find a list of all Excel keyboard shortcuts by pressing the F1 key in Excel and searching for “keyboard shortcuts” in the help menu.