In this article, I will tell you how to select multiple or all worksheets in an Excel workbook, it is very useful when you need it, so remember it.
1. How To Select/Deselect Multiple Worksheets In Excel Workbook.
- There are 2 hotkeys that you can use to select multiple worksheets in the excel workbook, they are the Ctrl key and Shift key.
- If you want to select multiple excel worksheets one by one, press and hold the Ctrl key, then click the worksheet tabs that you want to select use your mouse left key.
- You can also press and hold the Shift key, and then use our mouse left key to click the first excel worksheet and the last excel worksheet, then all the worksheets between the start and the end worksheet will be selected.
- If you want to deselect some worksheets, you can press and hold the Ctrl key, and click the worksheet tab that you want to deselect using your mouse left key.
2. How To Select/Deselect All Worksheets In Excel Workbook.
- There are 2 methods to select all worksheets in an excel workbook.
- The first one is to use the Shift key. Press and hold the Shift key, then click the first worksheet and the last worksheet in the excel workbook to select them all.
- The other method is that you can right-click any one worksheet in the excel workbook, and then click the Select All Sheets menu item in the popup menu list.
- Now it will select all the worksheets in the excel workbook.
- If you want to deselect them all, you can right-click any one worksheet and then click the Ungroup Sheets menu item in the popup menu list.
- Now it will select the clicked worksheet only and all other excel worksheets will be deselected.