When I run the Microsoft Visual Basic for Application program from excel, the VBA window GUI shows Chinese language. But I want to show English language in the window GUI. This article will tell you how to do it.
1. How To Change The Window Language On Microsoft Visual Basic For Applications.
- Open a windows explorer, and search the file VBEUIINTL.dll in the windows explorer search text box.
- Then you can find the file is saved in a folder like C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\root\vfs\ProgramFilesCommonX86\Microsoft Shared\VBA\VBA7.1.
- Your folder that save the file VBEUIINTL.dll maybe different than mine, but it is similar.
- Go to the above folder, and create a backup for the folder VBA7.1, this can save your time when you meet some issues.
- Go to the VBA7.1 folder, and you can see the folder 1033.
- There are 2 DLL files in the folder 1033, they are VBE7INTL.DLL, and VBEUIINTL.DLL.
- The above 2 DLL files are used for display English user interface for the VBA program window.
- Copy the above 2 DLL files, and paste them to the folder VBA7.1\2052 and it will overwrite the same name DLL files in the folder VBA7.1\2052.
- The DLL files in the folder VBA7.1\2052 is used to display Chinese language text on the VBA editor window.
- Now run Excel again, and click the Developer tab —> Visual Basic item in the Code section, when the Microsoft Visual Basic for Application window started, you can find the window GUI use English text.