This article will tell you how to remove the table format in excel but reserve the table features so that you can still use the table features without the table style that was applied to it before.
1. How To Remove Table Format In Excel And Reserve Table Features.
- Select any cell in the excel table.
- Then click the Table Tools —> Table Design tab on the excel top area.
- Go to the Table Styles group, and scroll the table styles list.
- Click to select the None table style.
- Then you will find the excel table format has been removed.
- Or you can click the More icon on the Table Styles scroll bar bottom.
- Then click the Clear text in the drop-down table styles list bottom left corner to remove the table format.
2. How To Remove Customized Table Format In Excel.
- The above steps can clear the predefined table format, but they can not remove your customized table style format.
- If you want to remove the customized table style format which is added by yourself, you can follow the below steps.
- Select one table cell, then press Ctrl + A to select all the table cells.
- Click the Home tab, then in the Editing group, click the Clear —> Clear Formats menu item.
- Then it will remove all the table style formats including both the predefined and customized from the selected excel table.